Hi pals!
Happy weekend..
This is meant to be a quick update before I off home. It is Saturday and I am working. Well, I know it is something common to some of you, but to compare to my nature of work, working on weekends is very unusual. But that does not mean tak pernah, ok! We are sometimes on duty for exhibitions on weekends, itemized things for exhibition preparation etc. etc.
For today, we are busy preparing till the last minute for the HPPNK events. Tomorrow all of us will shoot to MITC, Melaka for the site preparation. That means I will be working on both days!
Okay, my printing works almost done. Now, I am off for laminating works.
Stesen MARDI Kuala Linggi, Melaka.
Anyway, I will be out stationed from 13-16 Aug for the HPPNK. Above picture to give you an overview of me for the next weekend. Working again!


No comments :
Post a Comment