Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ada apa dengan RM1?

Salam.

Syawal is over and now is Zulhijjah, but I still plan to update on the Syawal entry later. Am still collecting pictures of all openhouses that I managed to attend. Heh. so wait yeah for your pictures. probably I'll just make it a lumpsum entry for Aidil Adha together. yeah.


Few weeks ago I came across to an ad in the telly for free seminar of managing money for women. So, the next day I searched for the form and forwarded it to the circle that I-believe-not so-good-in-managing-money *wink* :D


There was four of us who were able to join and we were really excited and looking forward for the day. Sebenarnya macam dah lama tak duduk dengar lecture macam kt U dulu dengan kawan-kawan, so sangat excited! The seminar was scheduled at 9am and we met at the meeting point (Serdang) around 8.30am and straight to Royale Bintang Hotel, Seremban. Thanx to myGarmin for being such a good assistance.


Seminar BMW by SIDC



The attendees: Ina and Me (muka bangun tdo la plak)


and these two ladies: Dian and Zura

It went well. Banyak la juga ilmu yang dapat, kitorang ni buta-haprak-gegile bab2 money, investment etc. At least, from zero to five and maybe next time ten, kan? But, the best part is, trying to remember what pictures/graphics that we have in RM1.

Zura's artwork (habaq kt chek, ni matawang negara mana?)

Dian's (adala betul 1, bolehla :D)

Ina's RM1

And finally, this is my masterpiece...


Not 1 tu dh mcm 1Malaysia, rupanya satelit kat duit RM2. Gambar bunga raya tu bukan penuh pun. The governor is actually looking at the other side! Kan?


People, it is just a RM1, but I cannot remember in detail. what if RM50?RM100?yang jarang-jarang dapat lama-lama tsimpan dalam purse tuh.


See, we always take things for granted..Masya ALLAH.


Updated.


Later, we mengabiskan duit ke karaoke. Rasa macam awal je nak balik umah lagi. Not my cup of tea, so, I prefer to sing without the microphone. Then, taking pictures of these two ladies who enjoying singing like eating at macik gemok!

Lepas penat nyanyi, makan kt umah aku kan?????

4 comments :

  1. Part yg paling klakar skali is kene lukis duit RM1. serious huru-hara pale otak aku ms tue.. Uikk, np x cite kite further up to karoake he3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aik lepas dgr seminar money management, trus spend money kt karaoke plak...hahahaha..duit rm1 hasil karya zura tuh diadaptasi dari filem Jin Notti..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. zura: aku nk update tp too many pictures too upload. lenguh tgn nk drag. I will update later, k.

    nik: haha..mmg lepas money management xtmanage laaa.jin notti ke? xtau..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sehh, I need a gurus in this investment line. nyone?

    ReplyDelete