Thursday, April 21, 2011

Visiting Lil Adam

The last time our get together was....hm? I forgot! Let me recall..Lizasue's big day. Yups, it was the last get together with them - Lizasue, Marnee, Jijah & Khai.

I managed to finally compile few pictures that we had taken. Girls, time flies so fast! :)



Pictures are not arranged chronologically.


Marnee & Lizasue while still unmarried. Trip to hunt for Marnee's veil.






Syawal 14__. Khai, Jijah and Lizasue was still housemate



Brown is the theme. K Ngah's reception. Waaay back in 2007




Visited Khai at IPTHO Batu Pahat



I have promised Marnee to visit her when her first boy born since early of this year. Kalau plan-plan sangat, biasanya tak menjadi. So, I always told her, when the right time comes, we will visit her. When, it is just a matter of availability of everyone.


And, finally, Aunties managed to come for visits last week!



Little Adam, big Aunty Lizasue :), Aunty Jijah and me!



"Uncle, Adam rasa auntie sonok main dengan Adam. So, Adam rasa Auntie penat, xjadi g Janda Baik"




This little boy made us stay longer there and my earlier planned that night is cancelled! Lucky, Uncle understanding!*muah*muah*



Adam, cepat-cepat besar, nanti kita boleh main lari-lari plak :)



To Marnee & Ijan, thank you for the great hospitality. Rasa seperti dulu-dulu je.

2 comments :

  1. big aunty ko panggil aku....?? hehehehe...
    tngu la zaman ko nanti...kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha..jgn marah..xbaik dendam tau. nway,big ke x? :D

    ReplyDelete