Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Iftar sana sini

Ramadhan 2011, was truly an upside down. This year, breakfasting outside is common and I hardly cook like the previous years due to various reason.

Iftar invitation also everywhere..but I guess the pricey buffet cannot meet my stomach capacity. It always under pay, but there were days which I give in to the nafsu makan :)

These are few pictures during those events.

 Iftar at Dian & Zul's

 Kami-kami bersama selebriti - Kak Laila :)

 Iftar at GP Jati Beriani Anem's

Melayan budak bijak - Yaya

16years of friendship and counting...

Actually, I am taking the opportunity to pass my wedding invitation cards both during this iftar. Xsempat nak jumpe semua orang nak bagi kad. To those who dropped their address, wait for Mr. Postman yeah, on the way!

p/s: Small things that can contribute to high expenses on wedding, one of it maybe stamp cost! Used to be 20cents per mail but now 60cents per mail. Triple! *haisssh*

No comments :

Post a Comment