Even though I was busy preparing everything, it never struck me in the heart thinking of the day until it counted...
But, still the butterfly is not in the stomach yet :P I just felt, oh, 35 days to go...I emailed my other half, just so that he aware (I bet he's not counting :P )
And now, when the ticker countdown starts its single number....
Yups, nervous of thinking will the events run smoothly, will everything enough for the guest, is everything is in order, what else do I need to do..bla.bla.bla the list goes on and on..but no, the butterfly is still not in the stomach yet..hihi. Nanti dah sampai tepat2 harinya la kot baru sume kupu-kupu, rama-rama nak berkumpul dalam perut. Tu yang semak perut tu :)
So, again, from deep down of the bottom of my heart, I invite each and everyone of you to my wedding day. I wish you guys are there to join me in celebrating the event.
And, Hana, thank you for your effort in updating it in the blog and fb :)
And finally, to those who never tired of asking where's my fiance's picture, here's a sneak peek -
More? Let's wait for the day, k? Haha. Poyos. I know.
Semoga segalanya dipermudahkan, InsyaALLAH. Doakanlah kami, semoga semuanya berjalan lancar.
Amiiiin. Terima kasih atas doa kalian, semua...
Bismillahi tawakkal tu a'lallah...







assalamualaikum...cipah sayang...ku ade program 16 sep ni...doaku untukmu tak putus..insyaAllah...Surah Adz-Dzariyat Ayat 49: Dan segala sesuatu Kami ciptakan berpasang-pasangan supaya kamu mengingat akan kebesaran Allah...aminnn ya rabbal 'alamin...alhamdulillah...
ReplyDeletewaaaa...berdebar tak? hihihi, besh kan kan ;)
ReplyDeleteweh,, tahniah...selamat pengantin baru...
ReplyDeleteAliza: It's Ok dear, I'll update one more invitation at my hubby's on 30th Oct, just in case ko bksempatan nk dtg.
ReplyDeleteMzHany: Ble dh jejak masjid, ms tu dh bdebar giler..xjejak bumi dh rs :P