Friday, July 27, 2012

Quarterly updates :)

Wah.phuuh.(lap-lap sket habuk and sawang).

Now I have to update quarterly I guess ;). Xsempat, even though I got soo many things to update.huhu.

Its already 3rd quarter of the year and it's Ramadhan again. Alhamdulillah. Masih dipanjangkan umur untuk bertemu dengan Ramadhan tahun ini. Well, first time Ramadhan as a wife, I am still adapting. Cooking for sahur and iftar..bersilat jugak la di dapur. I need more convenienced food item please! :) Baru beberapa hari Ramadhan, sekali dah terlajak bangun, sekali dah sipi-sipi waktu imsak. Haha. Gelak aje la.

It's tiring. I have to admit it. But InsyaALLAH, got a long way still to learn. Thank you ALLAH for a not-fussy-at-all and eat-whatever-it is husband :)) Ikut selera tekak Pn. Isteri aje la.

Through out the second quarter of the year, of course I was occupied in between family and work. Wedding invitation was in queue, but we tried our vey best to attend each of the invitation if we can. Little sister's bigday was the climax. Finally, after 6 months, my parents held another wedding :)). They ended up their so called childhood lovestory  on 21st of April 2012. Congratulation dear Ila and welcome aboard Rais Hamimi Mohd Ali ;)

Lan's wedding at Ampang


It was also Mak&Abah 30th anniversary celebration!
10.04.1982-10.04.2012
Semoga Mak&Abah panjang umur, murah rezeki dan dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik.
Sayang Mak&Abah
   
Family photo~*

Selamat Pengantin Baru
Sharifah Suhaila & Rais Hamimi

Pengantin lama nak enterframe!
 Followed by Ainal's wedding at Taiping.

The girls :)
Selamat Pengantin Baru
Ainal Fatiha & Abd Halim
May was my awaited month because of too many celebrations. It started with my birthday :) Followed by Mother's Day and finally dear husband birthday. Yeah the biological clock is ticking!!!!!!
Pedas Linggi Wet World
with the inlaws

The happy me at water park.
Pantang betul kalau ada water theme park. I like!

And later, Floria 2012 and iCity revisited. It was back in 2010 I guess, me and dear husband (boyfriend kot lg ms tu) visited iCity. There's no entrance fee and no other attraction excepts the lights.


Rombongan Cik Norsiah ke Floria
The seven of us including photographer
Floria 2012, the three of us :)




Cik Norsiah ke iCity :)

Us in the Ferris Wheel
iCity dah ada snow world, Ferris Wheel and few other attraction

Okay, enough for the updates!

p/s: Looking forward for September getaway :)

2 comments :

  1. ko pasan x long, dlm bnyk2 gamba 2, aku nak tegelak kat gamba yang mana? gamba kita 3 org dlm bulat pale 2. haha.aku nampak comel kot. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    comel nyeww :))

    kikih,abg zul lps amek gmbr tu trus glk.hahaah.along xsenget mngikut sesungut :) kalo xmsti comel jugak :))

    ReplyDelete