I am trying my very best to blog everything happened in 2013 before 2014.errr..that means I got few hours left before the countdown.
During my 6.5months checkup at Poliklinik An Nur Jalan Reko, Dr. Nor Aliza confirmed that it was Posterior Low Lying Placenta and she referred me to Hospital Pakar An Nur as my medical history was there. She actually had planned for the referral since beginning due to my myomectomy history. Since I had PV bleeding in my 14w and were asked to bring the HPE results to Hosp Serdang, I guessed it was the right time to go back to Dr. Fatimah.
I know it would be ruled out as Placenta Previa.
Dr. Fatimah scanned (TVS) and yes she confirmed it was Placenta Previa Type III. She then wanted to admit me then and there to the nearest government hospital. But, dI requested it to be at my 32w as scheduled during my PV bleeding checkups, as I got no bleeding at all. She already told me it would be a definitely caesareans section as the myomectomy had penetrated the cavity and ‘it is the law’ as said by Dr. Fatimah no vaginal birth.
My 32w appointment with Hosp Serdang was on 15th April. I brought along the referral letter from AnNur Hospital and the HPE results. Ok, I must say that the MO there was not that ‘detail’ while reading my HPE and the pink book. She did the scanning and she just gave me the caesereans date. I was the one who pointed out about the placenta issue. (Of course, I know I’ll be admitted and I was happy they did not found out, but what if there is any risk in future?) So, they asked me to be admitted on Sunday 21st April.
My longest hospital stay begin! Admitted on 21st April 2013. Phewww. Jangan tanya perasaan nya macammana. Rasanya berbaldi air mata mengiringi perjalanan yang seciput ke Hospital Serdang. The doctors scheduled my c-sect at my 38w, 29th May 2013 unless I got bleeding, then it would be emergency c-sect. Of course, with so many risk factors, the doctors and the nurses hope I would deliver as planned as they already prepared everything. But, I was just doing fine, bedresting as they called it. No bleeding, no discharge, no contraction. I was just fine.
The placenta never ‘move’. In fact from the type III they concluded it nearly type IV. I did not gain weight, and also baby grow slow. Then, doctors said SGA. Small Gestational Age baby. Then, they assumed it would be Placenta Accreta, even though through detailed scan 70% it did not show any sign of accreta. We were told the possibility, the risk and the consequences of the procedures they planned.Embolization la, bleeding badly, ICU u named it, semua ada berlegar dalam kepala. After each ward round, I was terrified, worried but after few weeks, I was like, “ok, just say it, I can dealt with it” In fact we both husband and wife were counselled by the specialist at the specified time.
I should give credit to my dear husband, Zulfakri Abd Wahid. Alhamdulillah, Kau temukan aku dengan dia. He always there for me. He changed his working hours from 4pm to nights, so that he can visited me during lunch hours. 1 hour a day and 7 hours in weekends. We did nothing actually, just chatting about everything, there are times where my husband just sleep, filling the only quality time that we had. Syahdu betul, tiap kali abes je visiting hours, confirm nangis! My husband is not the easy-to-read type, you can hardly tell his feeling just by looking at his face. So, I do not know how he felt while handling everything at home, at work. Men, that’s how they do it, I guess.
The most awaited 29th May 2013 was finally come. My family, in laws all gathered in Bangi waiting for the good news. I was schedule to be case No 2, around 10.00 am. However I was told there was one emergency case, and my case would be the third. I guess around 10.30 am, the nurses came to my bed, preparing me for the OT. I had never got the chance meet my DH before the operation since it was a shock. I thought it will be delayed. I called DH to wait for me at the OT. 1.30pm, I was awake, feeling a little pain at the stomach. A baby was put in a cot beside me. I never had the feeling it was my baby until the nurses asked me to breastfeed the baby. Ouh my baby!! 2.30 pm, baby and I were pushed to the ward. Husband was not told that I was already pushed to ward. I was bit disappointed with it. He was informed by my mother.
Alhamdulillah, all those terrifying expectation never happened. The c sect was just as normal c sect, no heavy bleeding.
Afterall, the baby is now with me!
40 days, being hospitalized. What an experience! In total I met nearly 40 new people, in average, 1 new people a day. I now quite familiar with O&G terms and some simple procedures they practiced at hospital. Even I can simply imitate the lines the HO/MO will read during ward rounds! “This is Pn. Sharifah. 30 yo. Primid. History of myomectomy. PP type IV”
The last ward round, the MO told me "Puan boleh discharge hari ini", I felt like jumping to the stars, lucky I still having the feeling of the stitch. If not, confirm the doctors pon tergezut. I did not wait even a minute, called DH, packed everything that I could then finally I am homeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 40 days of not inhaling fresh air, I felt like hmmmmm.....
A new world begin. Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir...
We drove back to my home town!
During my 6.5months checkup at Poliklinik An Nur Jalan Reko, Dr. Nor Aliza confirmed that it was Posterior Low Lying Placenta and she referred me to Hospital Pakar An Nur as my medical history was there. She actually had planned for the referral since beginning due to my myomectomy history. Since I had PV bleeding in my 14w and were asked to bring the HPE results to Hosp Serdang, I guessed it was the right time to go back to Dr. Fatimah.
I know it would be ruled out as Placenta Previa.
Dr. Fatimah scanned (TVS) and yes she confirmed it was Placenta Previa Type III. She then wanted to admit me then and there to the nearest government hospital. But, dI requested it to be at my 32w as scheduled during my PV bleeding checkups, as I got no bleeding at all. She already told me it would be a definitely caesareans section as the myomectomy had penetrated the cavity and ‘it is the law’ as said by Dr. Fatimah no vaginal birth.
My 32w appointment with Hosp Serdang was on 15th April. I brought along the referral letter from AnNur Hospital and the HPE results. Ok, I must say that the MO there was not that ‘detail’ while reading my HPE and the pink book. She did the scanning and she just gave me the caesereans date. I was the one who pointed out about the placenta issue. (Of course, I know I’ll be admitted and I was happy they did not found out, but what if there is any risk in future?) So, they asked me to be admitted on Sunday 21st April.
My longest hospital stay begin! Admitted on 21st April 2013. Phewww. Jangan tanya perasaan nya macammana. Rasanya berbaldi air mata mengiringi perjalanan yang seciput ke Hospital Serdang. The doctors scheduled my c-sect at my 38w, 29th May 2013 unless I got bleeding, then it would be emergency c-sect. Of course, with so many risk factors, the doctors and the nurses hope I would deliver as planned as they already prepared everything. But, I was just doing fine, bedresting as they called it. No bleeding, no discharge, no contraction. I was just fine.
The placenta never ‘move’. In fact from the type III they concluded it nearly type IV. I did not gain weight, and also baby grow slow. Then, doctors said SGA. Small Gestational Age baby. Then, they assumed it would be Placenta Accreta, even though through detailed scan 70% it did not show any sign of accreta. We were told the possibility, the risk and the consequences of the procedures they planned.Embolization la, bleeding badly, ICU u named it, semua ada berlegar dalam kepala. After each ward round, I was terrified, worried but after few weeks, I was like, “ok, just say it, I can dealt with it” In fact we both husband and wife were counselled by the specialist at the specified time.
I should give credit to my dear husband, Zulfakri Abd Wahid. Alhamdulillah, Kau temukan aku dengan dia. He always there for me. He changed his working hours from 4pm to nights, so that he can visited me during lunch hours. 1 hour a day and 7 hours in weekends. We did nothing actually, just chatting about everything, there are times where my husband just sleep, filling the only quality time that we had. Syahdu betul, tiap kali abes je visiting hours, confirm nangis! My husband is not the easy-to-read type, you can hardly tell his feeling just by looking at his face. So, I do not know how he felt while handling everything at home, at work. Men, that’s how they do it, I guess.
![]() |
| A day before being promoted to mama & abah |
![]() |
| Kena cucuk both sides of hand. satu masuk air, satu prepare kalo kene masuk darah |
Alhamdulillah, all those terrifying expectation never happened. The c sect was just as normal c sect, no heavy bleeding.
Afterall, the baby is now with me!
![]() |
| Wad 5F, Bed 4. 21 April 2013 – 31 May 2013 |
40 days, being hospitalized. What an experience! In total I met nearly 40 new people, in average, 1 new people a day. I now quite familiar with O&G terms and some simple procedures they practiced at hospital. Even I can simply imitate the lines the HO/MO will read during ward rounds! “This is Pn. Sharifah. 30 yo. Primid. History of myomectomy. PP type IV”
The last ward round, the MO told me "Puan boleh discharge hari ini", I felt like jumping to the stars, lucky I still having the feeling of the stitch. If not, confirm the doctors pon tergezut. I did not wait even a minute, called DH, packed everything that I could then finally I am homeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 40 days of not inhaling fresh air, I felt like hmmmmm.....
A new world begin. Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir...
We drove back to my home town!





No comments :
Post a Comment