Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally..

Salam to all.

I am finally, migrated here. It's because my friendster blog exceeded the limit, I cannot posted anymore pictures. Thinking of importing the blog like hers, but I do not have the guts to read and try. So, I think, I better link this blog to the old one, so that you guys can still catch up on me. hehe. poyos eh?

Why blogspot?

A friend keep asking, "dah lame ko xupdate blog kan?". Ikutkan, I can ramble many things, but she said, "blog ko nih asyik membebel je, takde gambar. malas nak baca". So, here it goes. I am not sure whether blogspot do have limitation, but we'll try.

Actually, I am thinking of using wordpress, but before signing up, I find the interface sort of too many things. serabut.semak. *just like facebook nih*. So, I opt for the common service, blogspot.

I do have other blogs actually, from blogdrive. It was loong ago. you cannot find it anymore. I have deleted it. Buat ape ade banyak-banyak la kan.


I also have fotopages. photoblogging. Kengkonon nak stick to one..but, abondoned gak.



So, let alone those webs, I have linked if you feel like to view it..


On the other hand, I owe few entries still, I will update it here from now on.


Gotta go.bye!

2 comments :

  1. cipah, your new home very lawa la..so, pasni rerajin la update ek..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq2 nik..
    do visit here always k?

    ReplyDelete