Saturday, August 15, 2009

The mask of..

zorro!

This is my lifetime favourite movie. I adore the beauty of Catherine Zeta Jones and the machoness of Antonio Banderas. I love the Spanish slang. Rafael. Alejandro. De La Vega. Owhh..in love!

Enough..

I am writing from the not-so-comfy bed at a so-so star hotel in Malacca. hehe.My eyes are still wide awake, the telly is on with boring program, so here I am typing words and words updating.


Despite this H1N1 outbreak and the discouragement for community to be in crowds, there is still event that is organized for people to come. For instance, this National Farmers Day a.k.a HPPNK that requires our team to be in charge. So, the least precaution that we take is wearing the mask.

I am smiling actually beneath the mask. Can you see my eyes smiling?

Informed by an officemate that the mask 's pores is actually 0.3 micron while the virus is 0.2 micron, obviously that indicate the viruses can penetrate to the mask. However, that is the minimum that we can do to prevent the spreads. Hope that our good intention to serve for the communities paid with no one sick. Insya ALLAH, ALLAH knows best.


Mask, it is kind of an accessories to go out with nowadays. I saw there are coloured mask. The one that we familiar is blue and green, but there is pink and orange in color. Atleast I never saw any coloured mask before. Thinking of buying the pink one. :D Even though I am not so much fashionista, but I love pinkk..Another officemate asking for a bling mask. The creative way of doing it, put you bling brooch at the ties of your mask. There you go, a bling mask!

Well, we cannot bare taking pictures with that mask. The sweet smiles are hidden.

Anyway, lets perform Solat Hajat together and recite doas so that this shebang stops and no more people dying.Insya ALLAH. I read somewhere that this virus will last a year or two, do I get the right information or a misleading fact?

Probably, we should start wearing this way? Can you tell who is she?

p/s: She is having fever now, hopefully she will get well soon and no H1N1 symptoms.

pps: Mr.Zorro, 13 Aug marked it as 2 years.


4 comments :

  1. comei nya ank dara 4 org tu...tdg pepel tuh ehehheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye ke yg purple?

    yg orange pakai vest kot?
    (ini blog sy, kasik can la eh..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lizasue demam?dh baik ke belum tuh?cun seyh pakai cmtu..whay not?:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. kan hana kan? cantik kan pakai cmtu.

    update from her, she's okay. ade saki baki sket2 je. tp aku jht xnk jmpa die. takut bwk virus. haha

    ReplyDelete