Friday, July 1, 2011

The schedule..

Its been a while..(Common intro, kan?) Haha, yeah. The kind who always abandoned blog.

No updates on May & June. Yes, as always, I was too occupied, either with work and other personal things.

May:
  • Get together with the girls - Lin was in town!
  • My 2*th birthday - haha, secret la sangat kan!
  • I was totally free from needles - my last monthly followup with Dr. Fatimah, Alhamdulillah
  • Back and forth to my hometown - nearly every weekend+a week leave
  • Balik kampung Sg. Besar - my parents request
  • Attended shortcourse - HDC
  • Encik Tunang's birthday - well, 3 series already! :D
  • Mini MAHA Kuantan
June:
  • Jijah's Wedding - June 4th
  • Preparation for Syuk & Farina's Wedding
  • Dian's & Zul at Taiping - June 11th
  • Attended short course - Palm Garden
  • A week Outstation - Besut
  • Newborn - Ain Nur Hafiya bt Hamidi June 17th
  • My practical student's farewell.
The major highlights of the months. I almost could not catch my own breath. Haha, kalah menteri sibuknya! Tapi, mungkin tak after the operation, I noticed that I am easily tired? Now, fatigue is my second name.But, this is my own observation only, not being endorsed by any medical officer. 

The get together with the girls, as always, never been boring! The plan was to drown ourselves at Genting Theme Park but cuaca tak mengizinkan and tickets were sold out. So we opt for KL tour and shopping only! Aquaria was chosen as the boring visit, then Jalan TAR - the compulsory visit and Sg. Wang Plaza for the gadget shoppings. Lin and I stayed at Ina and Abe's house.


 With Mama Lizasue to be

 Excitedly in the Aquaria

The four of us

 Inside Aquaria

My three dearest friend achieved their biggest milestone in life in June. Jijah's wedding brought Khairani and Marnee in radar again. I stayed at Khairani's the night before the wedding, witnessed the ceremony that declared Jijah as Pn. Jijah. Enjoyed every bits with Little Adam, Umi Adam and Khai.

Pn Jijah - Mrs Baha 


With Lil Adam and his Ummi, and Cikgu Khai

Next, was Dian's reception at Taiping. Along with Encik Tunang, we drove to Taiping and reached Dian's at 2pm. Met with Nina and Wan Rafidah. Both me and Wan forgot each others name, but we managed to caught back after chitchatting. Ainal was the maid of honour, that excited me and Encik Tunang looking at her mengipas pengantin. Haha, Enal caught red handed!

The beautiful dais, and couple and Enal in action


The bunting - haha, the Mrs. Zul club :D


Updated - kawan2 yang havoc :)

Lizasue gave birth to the cute Ain Nur Hafiya bt Hamidi on 17th June. I rushed that evening to Annur to check on the mother and baby before going back to Keratong then off to Besut. That 1 hour visit only allowed me to look at the baby in the nursery. I revisited them in Selayang a week after.

 The nameless baby Day 1 @ Annur Nursery

Officially known as Ain Nur Hafiya bt Hamidi - Day 9

What else that I missed reporting?

Sudah penat typing. Enough for the day :D


4 comments :

  1. weh, aku tak pergi lagi tgk fiya ni, weekend busy memanjang...hadeihhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hany: eh, we share the same fiya finally! haha. g melawat fiya cecepat, kot2 berkat fiya mmbawak ke ko plak, insyaALLAH..mana nak tau kan?amiin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cips!!! after operation cepat penat?? camne sekarang?? dah betul2 heal???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Azie, entah whether this is true ke x aku pon xsure, tp aku mmg dh xse fit dlu ah. probably because aku pon dh limit sports activity..

    insyaALLAH dh sembuh..rasanya :)

    ReplyDelete