Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bridezilla in the making...

Yesterday was another health week campaign. Coincidently, I was passing the place then decided to take those test. This time it was conducted by LPPKN. Package 1 included - height, weight, body mass index calculation, blood pressure check, glucose and cholesterol level check and b.reast self examination and also stress test.

Did the stress symptom test, which I took it lightly at first. Neither I knew that I am having stress symptom.The result? I was seriously stress out! I scored 81% which is the beginning level of serious stress.  I try googling information and repeated the stress symptom test here.

And this is the result:


Your Assessment: According to your answers, 9 out of 20 possible stress symptoms are not a problem for you, for a stress symptom score of 45 percent.




You appear to have many stress symptoms.

I even get the flyers to contact the officer.


Ouwwh. I am developing the common symptom of bridezilla?????

Bridezilla - A bridezilla (a neologistic portmanteau of bride and Godzilla) is a difficult, unpleasant, perfectionist bride. from wikipedia



Overall, I am in good shape, InsyaALLAH. Except that my glucose level is low. Not that super low but low. InsyaALLAH, that can be managed, I guess.


I also did try to donate my blood once again but failing the qualifying round since I had blood transfusion last February :)

I need fun and chill also private getaway, anyone, jom?

Please pray for my healthier days and stress please shhuuuuuuhhh!!

Ok, let's cheer up and stress free! :)

3 comments :

  1. uitttsss, apsal ko stress weh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hany: ntah a ek. rasa mcm xstress pon.. symptom la kot. mcm2 masuk kapla pon.

    intang: inhouse a..drg organize health week campaign. invite LPPKN & Pusat Darah Negara..awat, nk join ka?

    ReplyDelete